Consisting of 6 three hour modules the days June 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, & 24
Sustainability assurance has now become mainstream for those companies building their on-going success on trust and solid business relationships. Normal financial reporting and auditing alone is no longer sufficient, and companies now require important non-financial information to be subjected to independent third party professional assurance. The IAASB has issued the standard ISAE 3000 “Assurance engagements other than audits or reviews of historical financial information" for use on these occasions.
This ISAE 3000 training has been specifically developed to provide the delegates with the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to apply the standard correctly. The objective of this training is that the delegates understand the assurance process and its application.
The training comprises of six modules:
- Module A: Concepts and roles of assurance, compliance, corporate governance, sustainability, ethics and professional conduct
- Module B: ISAE 3000 requirements
- Module C: Introduction to the ISAE 3402
- Module D: Evaluating misstatements and the identification and analysis of potential assurance risks
- Module E: Procedures for controlling quality of an assurance assignment
- Module F: Competencies for performing an ISAE 3000 assurance engagement
Modules D, E and F permits delegates to take a close look at the main challenges related to assurance of non-financial information, and how to perform a quality ISAE 3000 engagement.
This highly practical training has been specifically designed for professionals interested in learning how to conduct a quality ISAE 3000 assurance process.
John Scade: Founder and Managing Director, FCA, ACSAP and AA1000SES technical committee member, AccountAbility Interim Standards Board member (2011‐12).
Price: € 1,700 or US $ 1,850
To register on the course please click HERE. Once registered you will receive the corresponding invoice and payment instructions. To ensure a place, early registration recommended.
For any questions regarding the course, please contact directly the trainer [email protected]